Frank Bette Class or Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The instructor has the option of cancelling a class or workshop that does not meet the required minimum of enrolled students three (3) days prior to the start date.
- All fees for cancellations may be refunded.
- Registered students must notify the Frank Bette Center at least five (5) full days prior to the start of a class or workshop to effectively cancel registration and be eligible for a full refund.
- To cancel, email Programs and the class or workshop instructor or call the Center: 510-523-6957..
- Students cancelling no less than three (3) full days prior to the workshop may receive a credit for a future workshop upon approval of the instructor.
- Credits are valid for up to six (6) months from the date of issue.
- Fees for cancellations made after the class or workshop start date and no-shows are charged the full amount. No credits are issued.
Frank Bette Center for the Arts reserves the right to cancel any class or workshop. Registrants are notified by phone or email and may receive a full refund or a credit towards future workshop by the same instructor.