Alameda On Camera for Adults
Application deadline: 5:00 pm Sunday, January 21
Application fee: $40 (Changes to $50 after January 21 until 5:00 pm February 4)
How Alameda on Camera works
- Beginning early December, Frank Bette Center for the Arts begins to remind the artistic community about the upcoming Alameda on Camera.
- Potential entrants can visit the Bette to pick up or download that year's Schedule, Prospectus, and Application. The application process has a deadline.
- As part of the application process, photographers submit images to the Alameda on Camera selection committee.
- From these submissions, 48 photographers are selected by the jury to participate in the annual event.
- At a Friday evening reception at the Center each artist chooses from a hat one of 48 sections of the map of Alameda. This section is the area within which the artist has 48 hours to photograph.
- Photographers shoot images within their area boundaries area for the next 48 hours.
For more information contact Taggart Gorman.
2017 Alameda On Camera Award Winners